Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Favorite Beauty Products



Two more beauty products that I LOVE (I wouldn't be sharing them with you if I didn't) are Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream for hair and Gee... That Was Quick! oil-free makeup remover for eyes by Benefit. Both are amazing and actually do what they say they do (imagine that). I've been wanting to try the glossing cream for a year or two, but the $20 price tag kept me away. But my philosophy on beauty products is that if they really improve the quality and appearance of your hair or skin they are worth the money. The problem is you never know if they will really do what they claim they will. So, anyhow, the glossing cream is great for fighting frizz adding shine and softness and protecting from heat styling. And you only use a pea-sized amount so the 4 ounce bottle will probably last me for a year or two (making it more than worth the money). Just a side note... I love the Frederic Fekkai color care shampoo and conditioner too. I heard about Benefit's eye makeup remover in Allure magazine and gave it a try because I have been very unhappy with all of the various drug store brands I've tried. They are usually too greasy or too drying. Turns out this one is just right. Both products can be purchased at Sephora, Macy's or Nordstrom.

No comments: