Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cool Sneakers


















My philosophy is that everyone needs a cool pair of tennis shoes. I also believe gym shoes should stay at the gym (it's always been a pet peeve of mine when people wear their workout shoes with their everyday clothes). And since I'm not buying many clothes these days, other than essential maternity pieces, I'm looking at shoes. I've also been thinking about comfort (since I'm carrying some extra weight), but I don't want to sacrifice my style. Here are a few fun, retro styles that are all on sale right now at piperlime.com. Unfortunately, Piperlime doesn't have my size in any of them!. The last pair can be found on Nordstrom.com (not on sale).










1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay! I found the Gola Racerunner (navy/orange shoe) at Zappos.com! I purchased them and I love them (so do my kindergartners).