Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas































What a wonderful winter break it has been! My parents and my sister Tiffany and her husband Tommy all came to Utah to spend Christmas here with us (and my brother and his family). On Christmas eve Tony took Gavin up to ski at Solitude and we met them up there for lunch at the delicious Creekside Cafe. It was a gorgeous, albeit cold, day and I was wishing I could have jumped on my snowboard. Then we went to dinner at my brother David's house in West Jordan. Christmas brunch and dinner were at my house (with a quick visit at Tony's parents' house in between). The next morning we woke up and drove to St. George and then on to sunny California. Gavin and I flew back yesterday to enjoy a wonderful New year's eve with Tony. Now I'm missing California and my family, but I'm so happy to have spent so much quality time with them. Happy new year!






No comments: