Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a girl!

We had our ultrasound on December 22nd and discovered that we're having a girl! I was very excited. Tony acted indifferent, but I think he's getting more and more excited. And Gavin said he wanted a baby brother (which is a big improvement over not wanting a baby at all). She looks very healthy. I feel her move and kick all the time, especially at night. Now we are ready to give her a name. We have a favorite name, but are considering a few others as well. Please cast your vote on my poll to the right.

6 comments:

la maestra said...

WOO HOOO! I've been checking your blog all the time to see if you'd be sharing this GREAT news! You lucky thing...think of all the cute baby girl things there are! CONGRATULATIONS!

la maestra said...

P.S. Isabella is the #1 name for 2008. I know 3 girls who had babies this year and named them Isabella.

Kristin said...

I am very aware that Isabella was the #1 name for 2008, which is why I am considering other names. We've loved that name since before Gavin was born. Had he been a girl, I'm sure we would have named him Isabella (Bella for short). It's Tony's #1 pick and he doesn't care if it has recently gained popularity. He also suggested we name her Kristin, which really took me off guard.

Jessica said...

Tough choices! I like Isabella and Sierra. They're both beautiful...in fact, they all are!

Stephanie said...

You look so great!

Jenn Kirk said...

Looks like you made it to Ventura when the weather was unbelievably summer-like (and before the storms came!).

We're in Ventura 2nd, so we don't know the Paynes (and we've been here only two years) but your last name definitely sounds familiar. Like I've seen it on a friend's blog somewhere...

And you are a gorgeous pregnant woman, BTW. Congratulations on your new addition. :)