Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Menu










I'm not ashamed to admit that I love to cook and bake. I also like to get into the holiday spirit and make it as fun as possible for my kids. So I'm always on the lookout for cute recipes. Here's a couple of super simple desserts that I made this week...
1) Graveyard Pudding: I kinda just made this up. I saw a similar recipe with a cake. It consists of chocolate pudding topped with crushed chocolate cookies and/or sprinkles. Throw some gummy worms in there and place a Pepperidge Farm Milano cookie (with R.I.P. written on it with black decorating gel) in the pudding for the grave and... Voila!
2) Snack-O-Lantern Fruit Cups: I found this idea here. Simply hollow out an orange and carve it (the way you would a jack-o-lantern). Serve it with fruit salad inside.

No comments: