Sunday, October 24, 2010

Favorite New Boots


These Ugg boots are my latest splurge. They are all I want to wear (especially with the cool rainy weather we've been having). Every few years I buy myself a new pair of Uggs. I usually find discounted boots at one of the Ugg Outlets in Ventura or Camarillo. Ugg boot knock offs are ok, but they aren't nearly as comfortable and indulgent as the real things. I spotted these at Nordstrom and thought I might try them on so I could add them to my Christmas list or something, but from the moment I put them on I knew I had to have them NOW. Not only are they super cozy and extra comfortable, but they are very cute and fashionable too. I got 3 compliments on them at the coffee shop earlier (one was from the dude behind the counter:). Worth every penny.