Monday, April 19, 2010

Sephora is coming!



I just found out that my all time favorite beauty supply store is finally coming to Utah! Sephora is coming to the Fashion Place Mall in June. Now I won't have to order all of my must have beauty products online anymore. If you have never been to Sephora you must go. My favorite thing about Sephora, besides the fact that it has an enormous selection of all the best beauty products, is that you can try out all the makeup yourself. There are people there to help you if you need it, but I love that I can play around with the products myself instead of having someone try stuff on me, me pretend to like it and then feel obligated to purchase something from them. I think it opens on June 4th. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Ashlee Kate Christofferson said...

I am so excited for Sephora!!