Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Silly Wagon




I've been meaning to blog about The Silly Wagon ever since I ordered some things from them a couple of months ago. I got a couple of tees for Gavin, one with his name on it and one with a 4 and trains to display his age (example above & you can scroll down to "Gavin's Birthday" to see him wearing the other green personalized shirt I got him). For Arabella I found a really cute outfit and a onsie with her initial on it (example above). The items arrived surprisingly quick and came with a coloring page, crayons and a happy face stamp (Gavin was especially excited about that). Now they are celebrating their 2nd anniversary and almost everything is 4o% off. They are also giving away one of their most popular tees to one lucky winner. Click here to go to their website and here to enter their giveaway.


No comments: