Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!








Here are a few pictures from the vault that I have compiled to illustrate what a great dad Tony is. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my children. He loves to teach Gavin fun new things (and I know he'll enjoy teaching Bella all these things too). In case you didn't know Tony and I share the joy of caring for our kids. When I'm working and Tony is off he stays home with Gavin (& soon little Miss A too). He's a very involved, hands-on dad. Happy father's day Tony!

I also must wish my wonderful dad a happy father's day as well. I've always thought he was the best, coolest, strongest, most handsome dad around. Growing up my dad was an accountant by day and superhero by night. He drove a Corvette. He surfed. He was a triathlete for years (winning several of the triathlons he was in). I often had friends who commented on how handsome my dad was. And now he is a wonderful grandpa and Gavin adores him. Happy father's day, Dad.

No comments: