Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Favorite Cleanser



One of my new favorite things is Philosophy's Purity Made Simple facial cleanser. I LOVE it! I think it's the perfect cleanser for all skin types. My skin is combination and I just love how soft and clean it makes my face feel (yet it doesn't dry me out at all). It's been on the "best of Sephora" list for a few years now and it has a user rating of 4.6 stars out of 5. I purchased mine from sephora.com (one of my all-time favorite websites), but I think you can purchase it at Nordstrom too. Just a side note... I heard that Sephora is opening a store at Trolley Square. Purity comes in 4 different sizes and it is $20 for 8 ounces (and worth every penny).

2 comments:

Ashlee Kate Christofferson said...

I am a big fan of this cleanser too!

Jessica said...

I love Amazing Grace by Philosophy! It smells so clean. I'll have to check this one out. I even use their conditioner, sometimes. HSN or QVC also sells their products. I don't care what it costs because their products are awesome!!!