Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vegas, Baby!




Tony had an international firefighters convention in Las Vegas last week so I drove there to meet up with him while my parents watched Gavin. Ironically, my oldest and best friend from California, Cyndi, was going to be there with her husband and some friends during the same time. So we all met up and had a great time! Tony and I stayed at Caesar's Palace and, due to a mistake, they upgraded our room. It was nice (to say the least)! The top photo is of Cyndi and me at the pool at Caesars. On Thursday night Tony and I attended the IAFF banquet dinner and concert and then we met up with Cyndi at a dueling piano bar. I'm sorry to say that Tony did not win one of the two firefighter addition Harley Davidson motorcycles that were being raffled off. However, he did win $1000 with a straight flush while briefly playing video poker after breakfast Friday morning.

No comments: