Sunday, August 17, 2008

e.l.f.

My friend, Harmony, told me about this makeup company that has been bought out by Nordstrom and is trying to get rid of the makeup in their old packaging. I'm advertising this on my blog because everything on their website is dirt cheap. Most items are $1 (lipsticks, eye shadows, nail polish). Some things are $3 (body wash, lotion). I purchased some things and I'm pretty happy with them. The packaging in great (it reminds me of Sephora's name brand stuff). And the makeup is basically department store quality. But let's face it... you can't do better that a buck for makeup anywhere. And right now you can get $2 shipping (for orders over $25) by using this code during checkout: EGSHIPT. This offer expires on August 31st. Here's a link to their website http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

GREAT tip! I looked into e.l.f. last year but never bought anything. It's hard to do online...but at $1??? Might have to...