Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Do


It's Fall and I was in the mood for a hairstyle change. My hair was pretty long and I was getting kind of bored with it. I've been thinking about getting a longer version of the bob (by longer, I mean to the shoulders), but I got cold feet and decided to have my stylist cut my hair an inch or 2 below my shoulders. He ended up cutting off 4-5 inches. It's fun to have a change, but I'm thinking I should have either gone longer or shorter because it's kind of in that in between stage and I don't really like how it flips up (whether I want it to or not). However, the big benefit is that it feels really thick and healthy. So, what do you think? Do you prefer my hair longer or shorter? And should I cut another 1-2 inches so that it is just above my shoulders? And, yes, I did take this photo of myself... cheesy, huh.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think it's a great length as is. If you ever wanted to change it up though, I'd go a tad shorter.