Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fun New Line of Beauty Products




Soap & Glory is a cool new line of beauty products from the founder of Bliss. The packaging really appealed to me. It's inspired by 1950s advertising and the products have really fun names like Calm One Calm All skin softening bubble bath, Great Shakes hand cream, and Sexy Mother Pucker lip-plumping gloss. Everything is under $10 and you can buy them at Target. I puchased the 3 items above. I really like the hand cream. It has a nice, subtle scent and it's nongreasy. I also tried out the lip plumping gloss and loved it! The color is beautiful and universal so that it should look great on lots of different skin types. For an added bonus it tastes like chocolate. Like many lip plumpers, it tingles when you put it on (even burns a little). But I really didn't mind because it made me feel like it was working. I've yet to try out the bubble bath... perhaps tonight.

2 comments:

la maestra said...

How funny that I saw this post today! I saw these in Lucky this month, so I went online and bought the hand cream and the lip gloss!
I love Target! Did you see they had Libertine there last month? I was so stoked.

Kristin said...

Have you tried the hand cream/ lip gloss yet? What do you think? And what is "Libertine"?