Friday, June 1, 2007

The Last Week of School!










I am now officially on summer break! Yay! Today was the last day of school. This week has been loaded with fun for the kindergartners in Mrs. Allred's class. I decided to create a fun theme for each day this week. There was no school Monday. Tuesday was pajama day. I read my favorite bedtime stories and we did fun math activities with Fruit Loops cereal. Then they got to eat it of course. Wednesday was crazy hair day and Field day at Emerson. Thursday was sports day because us teachers played a softball game against the 6th graders. You would have been proud, Dad... I made 2 runs (I was only up to bat twice). I thought one would surely be a homerun because I hit it into center field. One of the 6th graders caught it and then dropped it (thank goodness). Needless to say, the teachers won 17 to 11. Today, Friday, was beach day. I chose to wear a beach themed t-shirt with a grass skirt and flower lay (not sure about spelling). The kids really got into dressing up. I thought I would share some cute pictures of them. Farewell, my sweet kindergarten class of 2007. I'll miss you (most of you).

1 comment:

Andrew and Harmony Storms said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute!!! All these years you have been a teacher and I've never visually seen it. Congrats on another year. Go enjoy the summer with little Gav!