Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Favorite Things

My current favorite jeans are my True Religion Brand jeans. The style is "Johny". What makes these jeans so unique is the embroidery on the left seat and thigh. There is a fairy sitting on a flower with butterflies and stars. I get so many compliments on these jeans. Everyone always asks me where I got them. I actually got them from Nordstrom Rack for under half of the original price. I couldn't even find a photo of my special jeans on the web to download (the photo above shows the same jeans without the embroidery).




Something I couldn't live without (or wouldn't want to live without), are my Juicy Couture velour sweatsuits. I've been buying and replacing them for the past 4 years. During my pregnancy I stretched out and ruined a pair of my favorite light blue juicy velour sweatpants. I then purchased a new pair in a larger size (now in my pregnancy clothes box). I believe Juicy just come out with a whole maternity line (it's about time). Anyhow, these particular sweatsuits are a must have because they are probably the most comfortable things you will ever wear and they fit really well and they are the best looking/sexiest sweatsuits in existence (in my opinion). For me, it's worth the splurge (they run about $150 and up). You can find them at Nordstrom, JMR, and Lolla Bella Boutique.






I love my IPod nano! It's a necessity when I work out at the gym. It's also great for traveling. I've got a playlist on it for every mood. My "workout mix" pumps me up so I can have a great workout.

No comments: