Thursday, November 18, 2010

Antigravity Yoga


Last night a friend and I tried an antigravity yoga class (shout out to Ashlee). It was so cool! I just had to blog about it. I've taken many yoga classes before at various places and I've always liked it, but found it to be a little boring (flash back to falling asleep during the meditation time at a prenatal yoga class while preggars with Gavin). Antigravity yoga is anything but boring. It is so much fun; like yoga with the volume turned up. What is antigravity yoga, you ask? Well, the pics above give you an idea. Basically, you are in a hammock contraption doing various yoga poses as well as swinging, hanging upside down suspended in the air, doing summersaults, etc. I will definitely be doing it again and I would recommend it to all my friends. My class was at The Imagination Place and it is the only place that offers classes in SLC.

3 comments:

Ashlee Kate Christofferson said...

I have been telling everyone about this class!

Kristin said...

We have got to do it again!

Jessica said...

I wanted to try it but I had other plans that night...sounds like fun!