Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Boots, Boots and More Boots!











I am LOVING skinny jeans and boots right now. I especially can't get enough of boots since they are so warm and cozy in the these cold fall and winter months. Not to mention, they are uber fashionable. Here are a few boots that I love... The first 3 styles are Miz Mooz which can be found at Nordstrom and the rain boot is from Piperlime. I already have some dark brown riding boots and black slouchy boots, but I think I will need to add one of these lovelies to my wardrobe.

2 comments:

la maestra said...

Pick the black ones...HOTT!

Kristin said...

Those charcoal grey ones (#3) are hot, but not very practical with the heel and all. I'm usually carrying around an extra 17+ lbs. in the form of a baby named Arabella. I'm so excited that my parents got me boot #2 for Christmas (they were my favorite of the bunch)!