Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our BIG News!


Our family of 3 is about to become 4. I am 10 weeks pregnant and due on May 17th (Gavin's birthday is May 16th). I went to my 1st doctor's appointment on Thursday and all looks well. My heart melted when I heard the heartbeat. So now we are ready to announce our exciting news. Shh... don't tell Gavin. He is adamant right now about NOT having a baby brother or sister. We hope to change that in the coming months. We figure we have time since I'm not showing yet.

4 comments:

Sonny said...

Hey! Congrats on the news! I stumpled on up your blog, and I really like it!

Hugs from Germany,
&hearts Sonny

la maestra said...

Yipee for you!!

Ashlee Kate Christofferson said...

This is so exciting!!! Congratulations.

Allred party of five said...

How exciting!!! We are so happy for you guys! I hope your felling well. Julie