Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kitchen Remodel




I am very excited to be able to post some photos of our new kitchen (finally). It's not completely finished, but it is now fully functional. We just got our new range and microwave yesterday. I have been without a stove/oven since August. I was so excited to have it back that I made sure to prepare every meal we ate today using our stove. Now I'm in the mood to bake. As you can see from the photos, we (by "we" I mean Tony) still need to install the microwave above the range, install the counter lighting, put on switch plates, and replace the window/trim & blinds. We love our cabinets. Our cabinet guy did a beautiful job. And I'm so glad that I was able to convince Tony to get granite counter tops. We both love them. Let me know what you think...

3 comments:

Andrew and Harmony Storms said...

Yay!!! Look SOOOO great! Can't wait to see all the finished projects next summer! Love ya!

la maestra said...

Love it! It looks so country and cute!

Stephanie said...

Yeah!! Now you can start cooking again--it probably sounds more fun now than it ever has! Going out gets old, no? Can't wait to see it in person!